Plays the minigame Guardians of the Rift for you.
- Temple of the Eye quest
- Runecrafting pouches
- Graceful outfit
- Varrock armour
- Rune pouch with NPC contact runes
- Abyssal lantern
- Supports all runecrafting altars.
- Supports all runecrafting pouches (small, medium, large, giant, colossal).
- Repairs pouches using NPC contact spell if available.
- Mines at large remains deposit if agility level over 56, otherwise mines at a close-by guardian remains.
- Gives priority to huge remains deposits for faster points.
- Balances between elemental and catalytic altars for maximum rewards.
- Intelligent altar selection to balance between experience and rewards.
- Intelligent behaviour to select which barrier to heal.
- Builds strong and overcharged guardians if available.
- Supports pickaxes special attack (Dragon, Infernal, 3rd age, Crystal).
- Automatically finds available worlds.
- Fetches missing required items (pickaxe, chisel, and other recommended items) from the bank.
- Equips pickaxe.
- Moves to Guardian of the Rift minigame by walking or using minigames teleport.
- Includes several anti-ban behaviours:
- Sometimes pre-hovers/open menus on pouches and/or portals when runecrafting.
- Sometimes pre-hovers/open menus on exit portal when at huge remains area.
- The usual right clicks/open tabs/move camera/examines/etc while mining and crafting essence.
- Sometimes checks guardian % on entrance while waiting for the game to finish.
BEG Guardians Rift